FOR EFFICIENCY AND AFFORDABILITY, LOOK NO FURTHER
We focus on meeting your needs quickly, wisely and without wasting resources.
Cases of Interest
Our verdicts and settlements include:
- Penn America Insurance Co. v. Mike’s Tailoring (Cal. Superior 2004), 2004 WL 3133146 (Insurance) — Opinion.pdf
- Kuykendall v. Colvin Oil Co. (Cal. Superior 2007) 2007 WL 5355991 (Premises Liability — Published Verdict
- Ferguson v. Temple Israel Cemetery (Cal. Superior 2007) 2007 WL 1830195 (Negligence) — Published Verdict.pdf
- Dickerson v. Garrahan Electric, Inc. (Cal. Superior 2007) 2007 WL 4976298 (Construction Negligence) — Opinion.pdf
- Duran, et al. v. Pacific Insurance Co., et al. (Cal. Superior 2009) 2009 WL 1749181 (Insurance Bad Faith) — Published Verdict.pdf
- Macklin v. Americrete (Cal. Superior 2010) 2010 WL 1040085 (Product Liability — Published Verdict.pdf
- Viso v. Federated Life Insurance (N.D. Cal 2010) 2010 WL 334457 (Insurance) — Opinion.pdf
- Cox v. Weaver Automotive (Nevada County Superior Court)
Defense verdict in jury trial alleging gender, race discrimination — Published Verdict.pdf
- Peraita v. Weaver Automotive (Nevada County Superior Court)
Defense verdict in jury trial alleging gender, race discrimination.
- Leek, et al. v. Jay Cooper (Cal.Ct.App.,3d Dist. 2011) 2011 WL 1452103 (Age Discrimination) — ADC Employment Sub-Law Newsflash.pdf
- Leek, Leonardo, et al. v. Auburn Honda (Placer County Superior Court)
Defense verdict in jury trial alleging age discrimination and wrongful termination. Plaintiff, Leonardo also brought causes of action for violation of the California Family Rights Act and retaliation. — Published Verdict.pdf
- Cummings; Duncan; Gonzalez; Huse; Leek, et al.; Leonardo; and Taxara v. Auburn Honda, Jay Cooper (Placer County Superior Court)
Represent employer in multiple defamation actions by employees. Motions for Summary Judgment and/or Adjudication granted in individual cases awarding employer costs/fees totaling $82,651.63.
- Eddie Horner v. Paneltech International, LLC, et al. (USDC, Eastern District)
Defense verdict in jury trial alleging negligence, design defect and manufacturing defect. — Horner v. Paneltech – Published Verdict.pdf
- Amir v. Thompson’s Toyota Arbitration award in favor of employer in matter alleging disability discrimination in violation of Government Code § 12940 by used car manager who was discharged due to business necessity. Plaintiff had sought to recover $700,000.00 in damages.
- Hughes v. Sonnen Motorcars, LLC Arbitration award in favor of employer in matter alleging age, race, gender discrimination, and retaliation in violation of the California Fair Employment and Housing Act by receptionist who was discharged due to business necessity. Plaintiff had sought to recover $509,113.00 in damages. — Published Verdict.pdf
- Beller v. Sonnen Motorcars, LLC Arbitration award in favor of employer in matter alleging sex discrimination, hostile work environment/harassment based on sex, retaliation, failure to engage in interactive process, bad faith and constructive discharge by General Manager who quit after she was questioned with respect to her performance issues, absences and dress attire. Plaintiff had sought to recover $800,000.00 in damages. — Published Verdict.pdf