FOR EFFICIENCY AND AFFORDABILITY, LOOK NO FURTHER
We focus on meeting your needs quickly, wisely and without wasting resources.
We’ll Take Care Of Your Needs
In every matter we handle, The Costa Law Firm provides the personal service and attention you deserve. Unlike experiences you may have had at larger firms, each case at our firm is handled by an experienced, accessible attorney — not a paralegal or case handler — from beginning to end.
At Costa Law, we value communication and trust, so our dedication to preserving your best interests is never at issue. You will have direct access to your lawyer through phone, e-mail and in-person consultations, and he or she will respond to all inquiries in a prompt, timely manner.
Experienced And Effective Legal Services
With an office located in Gold River, we represent clients in the state, federal and appellate courts throughout Northern California and the Central Valley. Our primary practice areas include:
- Labor and employment law disputes — including compliance issues, harassment claims, discrimination, wrongful termination and wage and hour issues. We represent both employees and employers.
- Environmental law — including toxic torts and habitability issues with regard to landlord-tenant disputes and compliance
- Personal injury — including motor vehicle accidents involving car or truck accidents, premises and products liability, disputes regarding insurance coverage, defamation claims and wrongful death
- Business-related disputes — involving complex transactions, commercial real estate disputes, breach of contract and bad faith
- Auto dealer representation in sales and finance disputes, labor and employment matters, lemon law and more
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) cases
- Professional malpractice, including insurance and real estate broker/agent issues
In every case, we seek to resolve legal disputes efficiently and in a cost-sensitive manner. To that end, we often recommend and represent clients in mediation, arbitration and other forms of alternative dispute resolution. Our lawyers are well-known for their toughness and skill at negotiation and have been very successful with these approaches.
If, however, litigation is unavoidable, you can depend on the trial experience and integrity of our firm to handle your case properly, efficiently and as cost-effectively as possible.
Choose Lawyers With Strong, Diverse Skill Sets
Costa Law’s founding attorney maintains an AV Preeminent* peer review rating in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory and is listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers. To discuss your specific legal concerns with our attorneys, call 916-400-2759 or 800-796-0397 toll-free today, or contact our firm online to schedule a consultation.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.